Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I need to put into words how I am feeling about myself.  I feel horrendous, embarrassed, and all around awful.  See I can't find a job and I am now officially afraid to go out of my house and into the public.  I am "obese" you see and I am always judged on how I look and when you have no confidence in yourself it makes it hard to really do anything.  Yes I have a feeling I am depressed which really doesn't help anything but no job means no insurance which means I am SOL in that department.  My plans for this blog is to hopefully kick me in the ass and get busy losing weight so I can get a life...I do not have that right now...I would call it existing and that is just not enough.  With this blog I will show what I eat and how often I eat (believe it or not I don't eat that much during the day.)  As of right now I have had 1 and a 1/2 cups of coffee and it is 2:18PM but hungry right now.  :SHRUG:  So there is a comment button below this post if you chose to use it but please don't leave mean comments.  How would that be helpful to a person who might be depressed?

Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment